The American Kodiak Ownership Experience
Whether you are first time buyer or seasoned veteran, owning an aircraft can be a challenging and intimidating process. Only American Kodiak offers a comprehensive Ownership Experience Package designed to enhance and simplify every aspect of your aircraft ownership cycle: Buying, Owning (Operating and Maintaining), and Selling. The TEAM at American Kodiak understands and shares your passion for flying. And because we do, we have developed an exclusive program for each of our buyers: providing you with the benefits and proficiencies of every member of the American Kodiak team, all of whom are committed to heighten your entire Kodiak Ownership Experience, taking the stress and anxiety out of your ownership experience!
Buying: Our experience enables us to connect you with independent experts, assuring your buying process will run smoothly and your interest are protected:
- Aviation Attorneys,
- Taxation professionals that specialize in Aviation Taxation,
- Title & Escrow Companies,
- Financing Professionals that specialize in funding aircraft in all types of credit packages,
- Evaluating the available Features and their Benefits when ordering your aircraft, identifying those upgrades that fit your mission and which can improve residual value.
Ownership: Once purchase is complete, we will “fly beside you”, with a focus on making your initial Kodiak Ownership Experience truly exceptional. We can assist with:
- Entry into Service support (EIS), available to you we offer:
- Pilot support and familiarization,
- A Maintenance technician,
- Up to 2 weeks at your location.
- Fuel Contracts and Fuel agreements support.
- Pilot Screening and contracts (for short or long-term arrangements).
- Maintenance Agreements.
- Hangar Lease establishment
Selling: We recognize that individuals and organizational needs may change over time; you can rest assured that if your situation does change, we will be pleased to fly through this part of your journey as well. American Kodiak keeps a finger on the pulse of the resale aircraft market, not only for the Kodiak aircraft but numerous other turbine and piston aircraft. The American Kodiak team has more than 75 years of in-house expertise in aviation consulting, acquisitions and divestitures. We are your experts for the buying and selling of aircraft. You can trust American Kodiak to enhance your selling experience with the same vigor you enjoyed with your flying experience, including these services:
- Listing/Brokerage Agreements,
- Market Evaluating and competitive analysis: where your aircraft fits within the current market,
- Market conditions,
- Mission Profile Development and Analysis for your next aircraft,
- Exit Strategy; Forecasting the ideal for peak market presence and value,
- American Kodiak can buy, trade or market your airplane for sale based on your specific needs.